Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beautiful Flower Girls - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with another layout created with the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios Love Always collection. The beautiful, soft romantic papers and embellishments are perfect for recording precious wedding memories yet is still versatile enough for everyday photos as well. I really wanted to scrap some wedding photos with it, so I dug out some older pictures of my girls when they were flower girls in my sister's wedding. They were both so excited to get all dressed up and have their hair in an updo. Here is my layout...

  FlowerGirls

The Kerri Bradford Studios heart background cut file reinforces the love theme of the papers and embellishments. Oh boy, does this collection have some stunning embellishments. New are these Bitty Blooms and the Vellum Accents. Don't worry, your old favorites are still around, like these Die Cut Ephemera pieces,Puffy Stickers, and sparkling Enamel Dots.

  FlowerGirls_Detail1

I used the Love Always Alphabet Stickers to construct my title. Some machine stitching across my title helps to set it off. The Chipboard Accent Stickers are a great way to add some dimension as are the Flair Buttons. If you are looking for one-of-a-kind treasures to scrap with, you have got to check out the Love Always Bits and Pieces. I love the multi-faceted heart rhinestones and the puffy sequin heart.

  FlowerGirls_Detail4

Aren't these phrase stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet fun! I love them!!

FlowerGirls_Detail2

I printed my journaling on vellum and adhered the strips to one of the project life cards. This way the pretty design on the card isn't covered up. With the vellum accents, this is a perfect way to add your memories.

  FlowerGirls_Detail3

Thanks so much for stopping by today. This gorgeous Love Always collection is available for purchase in the Cocoa Vanilla Studios online store. Go ahead...treat yourself. I guarantee you won't regret it. If you are in the USA ... check out the Paper Issues online store.

 ~Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet page and pictures!! They look a lot of like. Do they still? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!