Monday, August 22, 2016

Funhouse Selfies - JustNick Studios and Jillibean Soup Team-up

Hello blogging  friends!


All week the JustNick design team is partnering with the awesome Jillibean Soup. I was so excited to receive the Healthy Hello Soup collection to play with. Since it's almost State Fair time here in Minnesota, I was inspired to scrap a couple really funny selfies of my daughter and her friends as they were looking at themselves in funhouse mirrors. I wanted a background cut file that would reinforce the funhouse theme and found the Sunburst Circle Background. It was perfect!! Here is my layout...



I backed some of the sunbursts with reflective silver foil. I love how this reminds me of those funhouse mirrors. I embellished with the Healthy Hello Soup stickers, acrylic shapes, and cardstock die cuts.





For the 'Selfies' portion of my title I used the Lower Case Alpha cut file.



Here are the digital cut files I used...





Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by the JustNick Studios blog all week for more inspiration with Jillibean Soup.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!