Monday, September 26, 2016

Autumn Beauty - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with an Autumn layout using some of the newest JustNick digital cut files. There are so many fabulous files to choose from for your Fall photos. I absolutely adore all the new circle frames. Today I am using the Autumn Ring , Leaves, and Leaf It To Me. They were perfect to showcase this senior photo of my niece. I used the gorgeous new Simple Stories Hello Fall collection.




I went a little crazy with the mixed media on this one, lol. I wanted to extend the colors from the photo onto the layout, mixing in some paper leaves around that beautiful frame. I picked up these awesome flair buttons from the A Flair For Buttons Etsy shop last year and didn't get a chance to use them all. Here are some close-ups...







Here are those cut files I used ...







If you are interested in seeing my process video here it is....


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to check out all the awesome new cut files in the JustNick Studio store.

~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!