Friday, October 21, 2016

Autumn Splender - JustNick Studios and Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

All week JustNick and Simple Stories designers have been showcasing the awesome JustNick Studio digital cut files with the beautiful Simple Stories Hello Fall collection. My layout uses two of the new cut files for autumn; Fall Y'all, and Leaf Cluster. I love how well these two cut files coordinate with each other. I cut both of them from a Simple Stories dark wood grain paper, then I filled the negative space behind the leaves with  different pattern papers from the Hello Fall collection. With the gorgeous leaf cluster, my layout doesn't need a lot of other embellishments



Here are some close-up detail pictures. I just love how adorable this fox is. He is a chipboard sticker from the Hello Fall collection.





Here are the cut files I used today ...





Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!