Thursday, November 3, 2016

Bubble Fun - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with a stash busting layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studios. My nephew playing with a bubble gun this past summer was too cute to resist putting on a scrapbook layout. I primarily used the Totally Rad collection, but my background paper came from Life Is Beautiful, and embellishments from Made of Awesome were mixed with those from Totally Rad. I love that I can mix and match between collections so easily. Here is my layout...

  bubblefun
That awesome background cut file is from JustNick Studios. Its called Retro 50's. I wanted a light blue pattern paper for my background that would somewhat mimic bubbles and chose the Happiness Is paper from Life Is Beautiful. Underneath my photo I tried to layer colors found in my photo; blue, green, and red. These pattern papers are a mix of Totally Rad and Made of Awesome. I played up the reds when choosing my embellishments. These die cut ephemera pieces are from Made of Awesome while the flair, enamel shapes, wood veneers, and woodies are from Totally Rad.

bubblefun_detail3  

These star paper clips from Totally Rad are so fun to use!

bubblefun_detail4  

The Totally Rad bits and pieces ephemera pack includes awesome things like this acetate word, bakers twine, a kraft tag and so much more! I even managed to use a little Hello Sunshine here ... those denim alphabet stickers I used for my title. I love the stitching detail in these stickers!

bubblefun_detail1

In the lower corner, more ephemera pieces layered with flair, enamel shapes, a star paper clip and wood veneers help keep my layout balanced and grounded.

bubblefun_detail2  

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great weekend.

 ~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!