Monday, February 20, 2017

Champagne Brunch Bridal Shower - Stash Bash YouTube Hop

Hello blogging friends!

Marcia here today with my second Stash Bash YouTube process video in our monthly series. Each month some of my scrappy friends and I choose one element in our stash and create scrapbook layout focusing on that item. This month it was gemstones, enamel dots, sequins ... I went with gemstones. I have been wanting to scrap my daughter's bridal shower pics for a while now. I really debated whether to scrap these photos at all since my daughter is now divorced. But I figured her ex is not in the photos, and it was a really fun day with family and friends. We had a champagne brunch with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme ... so much fun. We asked guests to come dressed as Audrey Hepburn ... elegant black dresses with pearls and hats. I intend to turn this layout into a 2 pager I think. I used the gorgeous Metropolitan Girl collection from Carta Bella paper


 What do you think of that chandelier?  I used my Imaginisce i-rock and rhinestones to add bling. I love the way it turned out.


There is more bling at the bottom ... this gorgeous swirl from Want 2 Scrap.



I adore the vintage feel to this collection. It was perfect for the Breakfast at Tiffany's theme.


I used a silver metallic thread to add some stitching here. I love mixing fonts for my titles.


and my beautiful girl...



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Here is the YouTube video if you are interested in watching,,,


The Stash Bash hop order can be found in the description of this layout on YouTube.
~Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Shutterbug18. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
      The chandelier is a cut file in the Silhouette on-line store. I added the rhinestones myself using an Imaginisce i-rock tool.

      Delete

I love hearing what you think!