Friday, February 3, 2017

Love & Adore - Simple Stories

Hello blogging friends!

I am sharing some fabulous Simple Stories Love & Adore layouts with you today. For this first one, featuring a photo of my niece and her boyfriend, I really wanted to play up the hearts. This awesome cut file is from JustNick Studios. I loved that it had this big "X" in the middle. I thought it was perfect to showcase the Love & Adore washi tape. This heart washi tape is a new favorite of mine. To make the hearts pop even more, I backed portions of the cut file with the beautiful ombre pink pattern paper from the collection.



Here is a closer look at that heart washi tape.


That beautiful chipboard sticker banner anchors my photo. I added a pop of yellow with a chipboard sticker heart and enamel dots.


The chipboard sticker "XOXO" makes a great title layered over some bits and pieces die cuts. You can also see some of those cute phrase stickers here.


I love how this layout came together so easily.


For my second layout, I wanted to scrap this awesome selfie my daughter took where she is giving her dog a smooch. Take a look ...


I concentrated most of my embellishments near the photo. The paper is so beautiful by itself  I did not want to cover it up too much, To frame my photo I used a fun new cut file from JustNick Studios called Ring Around My Heart.


There are lots of gorgeous layers of eye candy here. Check out those phrase stickers I used again on this layout.


I used the chipboard word "Sweet" for my title and the "I Love Your Face" bits and pieces die cut for my subtitle. Perfect! Just look at that dog's face ... lol.


In the upper left is another cluster of embellishments. I love tucking the round stickers from the 4x6 sticker sheets underneath so the text at the top peeks out. The sticker I used here says "KISS".


Here is the process video for Sweet, I Love Your Face.



If you are interested ... here are the JustNick Studio cut files I used.



 Ring Around My Heart


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Stock up on the Love & Adore collection for scrapping the photos of those you love.
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!