Monday, March 27, 2017

Hello Spring - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today kicking off a week of  JustNick Studio Spring inspiration. When I think of Spring I think of Sunshine and Flowers. Two things that after a long cold and snowy winter are like a breath of fresh air. So my layout today features sunshine and flowers ...



I started off by creating my background, using the Let It Shine Background digital cut file as a stencil to create my sun rays. Some stitching on the rays adds some definition and texture.



I add a little green to the bottom of my layout background for grass. A perfect setting for those Delicate Florals...





When it came time to choose a title, I could not resist using the new Hello Spring cut file. I backed the title with some of the same papers as I used for the flowers.



I am so happy with how this layout came together.



Here are the cut files I used today ...




If you are interested in watching my process video, here it is...


I hope I brought some sunshine to you on your Monday. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!