Thursday, June 22, 2017

Mermaid Hair, Don't Care - Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends!

I am back today with some inspiration from the new Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection now available in the Paper Issues online store. There are so many things I love about this collection ... I love the beach themed papers. They are perfect for scrapping a recent beach vacation my family took. I love the soft jewel tone colors that look like watercolors. Plus there are so many inspiring die cut quotes that make a layout title a breeze .... The Ocean is Calling and I Must Go ... or Mermaid Hair, Don't Care. That last quote was perfect for this photo of my daughter posing with a couple of clam shells. Her unruly curly hair is just something she doesn't fuss about when at the beach.


There are a lot of FREE Paper Issues cut files on this layout! Those gorgeous flowers are from the Summer Days cut file. Do you see the clam shells tucked under the flowers? and that starfish? They are from the Feels Like Summer cut file. There are even a few palm leaves from the Tropical Palms cut file and of course I cannot forget those circles framing the photo are from the Magical cut file. 


I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine and the plastic smoosh technique to create a blue watercolor like background. Embellishing is easy with the die cut ephemera packs.


Those Coastline Thickers I used for my title are foil covered foam. Their reflective quality makes them a bit difficult to photograph, but they are oh so pretty!


I hope you enjoyed my layout today. Load up on those FREE cut files as well as anything else that caught your eye. You can use my discount code and save 20%.  Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!