Sunday, July 9, 2017

Why Fit In - Paper Issues

Hello blogging friends!

I am playing along with the Paper Issues Scrap Lift Sunday challenge today. I took Stacie's layout with it's cut squares of paper at the bottom and transposed it into a card. The Striped pattern paper and that awesome flamingo tag are from the new Fancy Pants Designs Hello Summer collection. To get the effect at the bottom of my card I cut out 12 ric rac borders using a Top Dog die I had. Then I layered the borders, one on top of the other starting at the bottom. When I was done layering, I trimmed the edges.


Check out Stacie's original layout and everyone else's takes on the Paper Issues blog. We would love to have you play along with us in the Paper Issues Facebook group.

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!