Saturday, October 21, 2017

I Like Fall Most Of All - Stash Bash YouTube Hop

Hello everybody!

I am back to Stash Bashing this month. This time my designer friends and I are focusing on our 6x6 paper pads. Besides making cards, I love using my 6x6 paper pads to back my digital cut files, like these awesome fall cut files from JustNick Studios.


I also used a 6x6 sheet of pattern paper to cut out my title; I Like Fall Most Of All. I thought it would really pop against my mixed media background, but not so much ... so I outlined the title with a brown marker.


These big flowers from the In Bloom cut file reminded my of sunflowers, so I backed them with yellow pattern papers. The leaves I backed with an assortment of green pattern papers from a variety of manufacturers; Fancy Pants Designs, Simple Stories, Basic Grey, Graphic 45, and Carta Bella.


I tried to get my hubby in on this photo, but he just laughed at me. I was laying down in the grass watching the leaves fall. It seemed appropriate that I add a few leaves in here as well.


I wanted to list some of my Fall favorites in the white space of my photo ... of course Pumpkin Spice is at the top!!


This little fox was irresistable! He is a leftover from last year's Simple Stories Fall collection. Those gorgeous epoxy stickers are from the Carta Bella Hello Fall collection.


Here is my process video where you can see how I created that mixed media background and links to the other designer's videos as well ...



Thanks so much for stopping by!
~Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!