Friday, April 20, 2018

On The Hunt - JustNick Studios

Hello blogging friends!

With Winter hanging on here in Minnesota and 2 feet of snow on the ground I was desperately needing some sunshine ... even if it was just on my layout. I decided to scrap some older photos of my daughter hunting for Easter eggs on a beautiful Easter morning. Spring = sunshine + flowers. I think I have everything covered on this layout I created for JustNick Studios. I am using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studios More Than Words collection.



I love using a digital cut file as a stencil and decided to use the Let It Shine Background to create my sun. Some machine stitching added some texture and definition to the sun's rays.





I used some soft pastel pattern papers to back the Scribble Floral Background. What an abundance of beautiful Spring flowers!




I love these pics. My Naomi was so adorable in her Easter dress and bonnet.


Here are the digital cut files I used today ...




If you are interested in watching my YouTube Process video here it is...


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I sure do hope Spring arrives here soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!